This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.nmami.in. Nmami Life recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us and also recognize the need to protect your personal information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, financial information, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our web sites and applications.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information we collect
- Login ID and password;
- Contact information (such as your email address, addresses, phone numbers)
- Demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code)
- IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying your type of device, connecting to the website, enabling data exchange with you and your device, and ensuring a convenient use of the website
- Historic data regarding your usage of the Properties and history of the appointments made
- Search terms entered
- Information collected by cookies or similar technologies
- Newsletter subscriptions, enrolment for promotions, use of special offers, etc.
- Survey answers, reviews, ratings and other types of feedback provided
- Financial and payment related data for payment of subscription amount and charges
- Geo-location information when permitted by you on your device and
- Medical history (any disease, medical condition, medications, history of present illness, family medical history etc.)
- Dietary preferences like vegetarianism, non-vegetarianism, veganism, any known food allergy, food likes or dislikes.
- Information related to weight, height, BMI, target weight, weight or health goals
- Information you submit when you choose to participate in a survey, sweepstakes, competition, promotion, event or similar initiative.
- Comments, photos, videos and other content or information you choose to publish on the Digital Services or otherwise share with us.
- Information collected by Cookies and Similar Technologies. This includes information about your device and browser, including IP address or mobile device advertising identifiers, as well as information about how you and others use, interact with or respond to the Digital Services. This type of collection takes place while you are using a Digital Service or while the Digital Service is running in the background of your device.
- Precise location information associated with your device when location services are active.
- Other information you allow us to access through your device’s permissions settings, such as your contacts, messages or address book.
- Some Cookies and Similar Technologies assign or collect unique cookie IDs or other identifiers associated with your browser or device. Cookies and Similar Technologies may collect information while you are using our Digital Services or while they are running in the background of your device. More information about the Cookies and Similar Technologies used on the Digital Services, including how to manage your preferences, is available in our Cookies Policy.
- Cross-device linking. If you access the Digital Services from multiple browsers or devices, we, our service providers and third parties may try to establish connections among and link the different browsers and devices you use to access the Digital Services and our content or ads published elsewhere in certain circumstances. This helps us provide you with a seamless experience across the browsers and devices you use and serve you with more relevant content and ads (e.g., so that we don’t show you the same article twice).
- Any other information that you enter on, or upload is voluntarily.
Payment and billing information.
We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a service. Note that we use your payment information (such as your card number and expiration date) for limited purposes — to process your transaction (including recurring payments, if applicable), provide you with the requested products or services and to protect our rights or the rights of others.
Information you provide about others
You may give us information about other people, such as the name and email of a friend or contact with whom you want to share an article or the name and address of a gift subscription recipient. Do not give us information about others unless you are authorised or have their permission to do so. We will use their information for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
We and our third party service providers collect information from you by using cookies. A cookie is a small file stored on user's computer hard drive containing information about the user. The cookie helps us analyse web traffic or informs you about your use of a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies (i.e., a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer that identifies your browser.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you disable cookies you may be prevented from taking full advantage of the Website or application because it may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have access to the information that is given voluntarily by you via email or filling up the enquiry form or booking a consultation or booking a personalized appointment or other modes of direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you, if any.
- Have us delete any data we have about you, if any.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data, if any.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ online payment data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Your password is the key to your Account. When creating your password you should use unique numbers, letters, special characters, and combinations thereof. In addition, DO NOT disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, you are solely responsible for all actions taken via your Account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Thus, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you must immediately notify nmami life to change your password.
Electronic Newsletters, Invitations, Polls and Surveys
At our sole discretion, Nmami Life may offer any of the following free services on the Website and application, which you may select to use or receive at your option. Certain of the following services may require you to provide additional personal information as detailed below:
- ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTERS We may offer a free electronic newsletter to users. We will gather the email addresses of users who sign up for Nmami Life newsletter mailing list. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by opting out of receiving newsletters during the registration process, by following the link provided in each newsletter that points users to a subscription management page where the user can unsubscribe from receiving newsletters or by changing their preferences in their Profile Settings page.
- SURVEYS We may conduct user surveys from time to time to better target our content to our Website and application users. We will not share individual responses from these surveys with any third party.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- The content of the Web Site and application, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute/substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. You should always seek the advice of your qualified heath care professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions. You agree that you will not under any circumstances disregard any professional medical advice or delay in seeking such advice in reliance on any content provided on or through the Website/ Application. Reliance on any such content is solely at your own risk.
- Certain aspects of the Service may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Service, you agree to the terms of sale, pricing, payment and billing policies applicable to such fees and charges. Nmami Life may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
- SMS (Messages) Received from the App/ Website: You understand that once you register as Nmami Life User on the Website/app, you will receive SMS messages from Nmami Life on your registered mobile number. These messages could relate to your registration, transactions that you carry out through the Website and promotions that are undertaken by Nmami Life. Please note that Nmami Life will send these messages only to the registered mobile number or such other number that you may designate for any particular transaction. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide the correct number for the transaction you wish to enter. Further, Nmami Life may also send notifications and reminders to you with respect to appointments scheduled by you for the Services that you have subscribed to on the Website/app. Please note that while Nmami Life endeavours to provide these notifications and reminders to you promptly, Nmami Life does not provide any guarantee and shall not be held liable or responsible for the failure to send such notifications or reminders to you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you attend any appointments that you may schedule with a doctor or a health care provider through the Website/app.
Contact +91- 8448093938