Yoga and its benefits
By Nmami Agarwal
Yoga comes from a Sanskrit word “union.” Yoga combines physical exercises, mental health and breathing techniques to strengthen the muscles and relieve stress. Many people doesn’t gives any importance to yoga as it seems boring and doesn’t gives fast results as other working out techniques does however It’s is the most natural and ancient way of treating your body, soul and mind. Try these set of asanas and see it for yourself.
- Kapalbhati Pranayama: The most effective and almost cure 90% of your problems and very easy to perform. Gives you a yummy flat toned stomach, prevents from all digestion related problems, and that beautiful shiny skin and hair. This asana also helps to fight the all signs of aging.
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama: Wants to get rid of all those stupid allergies like itching in eyes, or eyebrows or anywhere on the body then this asana is for you easy without any hassle. Other benefits are it brings relief to conditions like sinus, asthma and respiratory problems. Removes blockage from artery and also maintain the cholesterol levels.
- The Headstand or Shirshasana: Yes, I agree it is the most toughest one in all the yog asanas but it comes with hell lots of benefits and tremendously works on your overall body’s health. The reason being, that this asana improve the blood circulation on your head which is why the whole body gets benefits.
- Vrikshasana: This asana helps to strengthen your thighs, claves, ankles and spine, also improves your sense of balance. This asana is highly beneficial for the pain in back, hip and outer side of the leg and also helps to reduce flat feet.
- Ardh Matsyendrasana: This asana makes your spine flexible and supple. Also make the chest and hips joints more elastic and improves the breathing capacity.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: