Winter Fat Gain
By Nmami Agarwal
December 30, 2016
The season of hot coffee in bed, sleeping for long hours is here it’s the time of the season when we expect Santa Clause to come in and wish all Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Its winter time and everybody feels lethargic and lazy in this season wherein you don’t even want to move hence that’s the biggest reason for the weight gain because it’s just more pleasant to stay inside than to face frizzing cold outside. But this issue needs to be resolved as nobody wants to look fat on the New Year’s party. Here are some tips which can help you stay fit and beautiful.
- Sit less and Move More: Just like summers, It’s is very important to exercise regularly. In fact, you can lose more weight in winters than summer because you won’t be sweating much and can stay working out with more passion. But keep in mind working out should not be more than 1 hour.
- Eat right: Now, I get it that everyone just love eating and especially when its winter we crave more for hot drinks with hell lots of sugar which the biggest reason for Weight gain and with liquid, the sugar just gets settled in our body and just doesn’t go. Avoiding Sugar and eating lots of green veggies, eggs in any form with York and Soups gives you that flat stomach and healthy skin.
- Water: Due to the cold weather, we actually forget to drink enough water which leads to cracking lips, heels, hair and skin. Drinking 10-12 glasses of water not only helps you to reduce weight but also helps in keeping your skin and hair glow.
- No holiday for exercise and healthy diet: During holiday we all forget about to exercise, weight lifting and diet altogether until the New Year and then we curse ourselves for eating like there won’t be food from tomorrow Understand your holiday will last only for 10-12 days and your amazing and fit body will always be there so little bit of daily exercise and healthy diet should never be on a holiday.
- Omega 3- An essential fatty acid. Omega 3 deficiency is a common cause of dry skin, make sure there is enough omega 3 source in the diet- chia seed, flax seed or pumpkin seeds
Don’t let this beautiful season ruin your beautiful body. Enjoy the weather with little bit of care and see what life has to offer you.