Super foods for the future moms
By Nmami Agarwal
Welcome to pregnancy, the whole of the journey of women to mother and a foetus to a child. Pregnancy is the most memorable journey of a couple, from a couple to a family. Everyone takes care of the pregnant lady as she is going through a lot of emotional imbalance and lots of craving and stuff however there are some super which are needed to be consumed by the mother. Here are some super foods which you should consume during pregnancy
- Eggs: The most important thing to be added in your diet. As we all know eggs are an incredible source of high protein, fats, and minerals including zinc and selenium level. And all these important vitamins are needed for the overall growth of the baby.
- Milk: Another very important product during pregnancy as the mother needs extra protein and calcium. Milk and thing made with Milk, contains calcium and iron which are very much important for the growth and development of the baby. Lactose , which contains sugar called galactose which helps in the development of the brain and nervous system of the baby.
- Whole grain- 60% of diet should be from carbohydrates. It gives instant energy, also good source of fiber, iron, vitamin B. Also add oatmeal, whole wheat/ multigrain bread, broken wheat, brown rice in your diet.
- Lean Meat: It is also a good source of iron and B-complex vitamin and are very essential for a women’s health. Vitamin C helps to absorb iron from the meat hence its best to eat meat loaded up with vitamin C. Due to the presence of Iron Lean meat helps to fight anemia and promotes red blood production in the mother.
- Green leafy Vegetable: Vegetable like cabbage, spinach, kale and other green vegetables are really high in fibber and low on calories plus with vitamins A, C, and K, and promotes a lot benefits to the mother and the child
We all know that it is very important to maintain a healthy diet during pregnancy because if the pregnant woman doesn’t eat enough during early pregnancy this may lead to jeopardizing the baby’s brain development.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: