Six Kids Friendly DIY Non-Fire Cooking Ideas
By Nmami Agarwal
Feeding nutritious to kids is way more tough than making them eat daily meals! However, it’s extremely important to feed kids frequently and nutritiously as it impacts their growth in all the aspects of life. Hence, it requires a healthy cooking to feed your champs health. Today, here we are up with nutritious none-fire and kids friendly cooking ideas that cover your child’s nutrition ultimately.
DIY None-Fire Cooking Ideas
- Tropical Sundaes: The more fancy it seems, the lesser hectic it is to prepare! All you need is- tropical fruits such as kiwi, pomegranate, pineapple, blueberries, plain yogurt and nuts for the crunchiness. The fun part is, once prepared, it will be appealing to the eyes making your kids eat it in a go and will also offer natural cooling to body due to its coolant properties.
- Fruits Sushi: Fun, innovative and nutritious way to introduce fresh fruits in your kid’s meal plan. It’s not just quickly prepared but also has the refreshing effects. Delicious to taste and appetizing to stomach, fruit sushi is the perfect nutritious dessert for your kids. You can opt for end number of fruits according to your kid’s taste- from tangy strawberries to chewy bananas to mouth bursting blueberries and pomegranates.
- Garden Rolls: Tortillas has made this recipe easier. You just need chopped vegetables marinated in plain yogurt and seasoned with salt and black pepper. Addition of vegetable dip will enhance the taste and nutritional value attached to this recipe. Give away tip for this recipe is- you can get whole wheat tortillas to make this recipe easier than ever before.
- Milk Poha: Healthy and quick recipe prepared by using flattened rice. This succulent milk poha recipe is a unique twit to regular poha/ flattened rice. It’s amongst the recipe which doesn’t require much effort and is excessively filling. Go easy by preparing and relishing this Gujarati style milk poha recipe either in breakfast or in lunch with your kids.
- Beetroot Pudding: Desserts are always welcomed by kids. And here is the recipe rediscovering the humble beetroot. Plate in the goodness of beetroot in the form of wonderfully textured vegetable pudding. Not stopping here, raisins added to it increases the nutrient and natural sugar content without compromising the health of yours and your kid.
- Watermelon Chiller: Neglecting the sizzling hot weather outside would not be fair enough to deal with the health of kids. Adding watermelon to the summer diet is the perfect combination to beat the energy sucking heat. Watermelon chiller is the best way to keep your kid’s tantrums and dehydration at bay with the squash of lemon and few ice cubes in it.
Over to You
Diet for children should be full filling, as per their taste, must include seasonal fruits and veggies and most importantly, must be their favorite. Above listed are few kids friendly, none-fire recipes which will be definitely liked by your super champs. If you have more fire less cooking ideas then don’t forget to share with us in the comment section below.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: