Say hello to Healthy Burgers!
By Nmami Agarwal
Burgers are love, right? They are oh-so-delicious and one of the first things you think of
when hunger pangs strike. While they look as a great option for an evening snack, you can’t
ignore the calories they have in store.
So, how do you manage with this love of yours? We are sure giving up on them is not an
Presenting you Quinoa and Potato Burger recipe, a healthy alternative to all your burger
cravings. It’s healthy, easy to cook and super yummy!
What do you need?
- Vegetable oil-5g
- Herbs (thyme, parsley, rosemary)
- Ground madras curry powder
- Bread- 2 bun
Quinoa is extremely rich in protein and fibre. It also contains iron
which keeps our red blood cells healthy and is the basis of haemoglobin formation.
- Course Type: Main meal
How to cook?
- Boil water and add quinoa to it. Soak for about 20 mins.
- In the meantime, peel the potatoes, cut into cubes, and boil in non-salted water.
- Peel the onion, chop finely, sauté in the oil and put in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked quinoa and diced potato.
- Chop the herbs finely and add to the bowl
- Mix everything well until it looks like a dough.
- Form the mixture into burgers or balls.
- Put the burger on a baking sheet, cover it and then bake.
Over To You
Burger cravings can happen anytime and we know how difficult it is to resist them.
Therefore, we’ve got this super easy recipe for you which will not let your efforts of
maintaining an ideal weight go in vain. And guess what? You will not ditch your taste
buds as well.
So, go, try it and let us know your experience. Also, we would love to receive some
healthy food recipes from you and feature it on our website.
Happy Healthy Eating!
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: