Refresh your Summer Noon with Strawango Chia Popsicles
By Nmami Agarwal
Want to enjoy popsicles but dread stepping out in the scorching sun? Do you feel guilty when your kids ask for popsicles and you give them cheap store bought Popsicle? This season, pamper yourself and your kids with our amazingly cool recipe for Strawberry Mango Chia Popsicle. These tiny desserts are packed with health benefits, deliciously refreshing and are so simple to make. Want to try them out? Here’s the easy peasy recipe:
Calories: 90-110 kcal
- Unsweetened coconut milk: 1 cup
- Strawberries: 3-4
- Mango: ½ no.
- Chia seeds: ½ tsp
- 1. Chop the strawberries into small pieces and make pulp out of the mango.
- 2. Blend the unsweetened coconut milk, chia and mango pulp. You can add coconut sugar(optional).
- 3. In a fancy container, begin layering your popsicle by adding the blended mixture and strawberries in between and insert popsicle stick.
- 4. Insert the molds and freeze for 5-7 hours until the popsicles are completely frozen.
Over to You
The summers are here in full swing and these popsicles will be your saviour when you’re looking for something refreshing yet healthy. Snack on these in the hot afternoons or evenings to rejuvenate you and uplift your mood. The best part is that you can whip them up overnight and have them the next day. Your kids are simply going to forget their favourite ice creams when they taste these, right? Try them out and let us know if you love them or loooveeeee them!
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: