By Nmami Agarwal
The taste of this pumpkin latte is marvelous! It is warm and sweet with a hint of pumpkin flavor. In addition to that it’s going to make your house smell SOOO good. The aroma of warm-vanilla-pumpkin & coffee mix is amazing. This recipe is really going to challenge a coffee shop’s pumpkin latte plus it has a lot of nutritional benefits, have a look.
Pumpkin puree is used in this recipe which has a wide variety of healthy nutrients, including fiberwhich is good for digestion,vitamin A for eye, bone and tooth health. Pumpkin’s bright orange color comes from its ample supply of beta-carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in the body. Coffee concoction contains essential nutrients like manganese, potassium, magnesium, and niacin.Coffee also acts as a mood enhancer and gives a boost to energy levels.
- ½ cup low fat milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ½ cup brewed strong coffee
- 1 vanilla bean pod
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice
- Pinch of nutmeg (to garnish)
Calories – 60.8 Kcal
Proteins – 2.6 grams
Fat – 0 grams
Carbohydrates – 10.8 grams
- In a pan whisk together milk, pumpkin puree, and coconut sugar.
- Cook over medium heat, while stirring frequently, until hot and steamy.
- Remove from heat, and add pumpkin-pie spice and the vanilla pod.
- With help of a whisker, whisk the latte until it becomes frothy.
- Pour into the coffee mug about half way up, and add in the hot brewed espresso or coffee.
- Garnish with a pinch of nutmeg powder and serve hot.
Over to you:
Who doesn’t love to warm up with a delicious cozy drink with a bunch of friends in winters? So next time when you plan a get together with friends or family, try this soothing and innovative pumpkin latte recipe.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: