Power House Cereal Bowl
By Nmami Agarwal
Absence of boosted stamina can make your love life colorless and therefore, feeding your gut healthy foods loaded with nutrients giving a boost to the stamina. So, to make sure to feed the gut what it takes the mood and energy at the peak, some recipes can be added to the diet and this power house cereal bowl is one such recipe. This recipe contains wheat germ, oats, and nuts all of them have a huge positive impact on our overall health and especially stamina. Have a look.
Oats and wheat germ both have excellent nutritional benefits. Wheat germ has abundance of vegetable proteins, along with fiber and healthy fats. It is high in vitamin E and provides us with magnesium, zinc, thiamin, potassium and phosphorus. Oats are rich in carbs, fiber and protein. It has beta-glucan which reduces cholesterol, blood sugar levels and also promotes healthy gut bacteria and feeling of fullness.
- 15 grams rolled oats
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- ½ teaspoon sunflower seeds
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- ¼ cup chopped mixed nuts (walnuts and almonds and raisins)
- 100 ml – low fat milk
- Oil for brushing
Calories: 158 Kcal
Protein: 5.75 g
Carbohydrates: 17.48 g
- Add oats, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, nuts, and oil in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spread this mixture in the baking tray and bake it for around 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius oruntil the mixture turns golden brown in color.
- Mix occasionally and let it cool. Add raisins and store in an air-tight container.
- Serve along with hot or cold milk as per your choice.
Over to You:
A bowl of this power house cereal in the morning will positively affect your overall health, improving mood and stamina. Do try this recipe as your next breakfast meal to keep your love life nourished and healthy!
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: