By Nmami Agarwal
In this scorching weather, it’s next to impossible to be sun kissed. It does leave a tanned skin which causes irritability and rashes. Potato, everyone’s favourite vegetable, is also a saviour. It acts as an important bleaching agent and generally used for skin lightening. Pigmentation is a major problem in women like acne marks, skin rashes and skin infections. But, now not to worry use these two natural home remedies which helps in reducing pigmentation. Two good ingredients together give you a healthy glowing skin.
- 3 potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mash the potatoes in a bowl and then add milk, oatmeal and lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients together and mix it well until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply this paste twice a week for better results
Over to you:
Potatoes and oatmeal are great for absorbing excess oil from the skin and remove all the dirt and grease. Oatmeal helps in moisturizing the skin and tricks it into producing less sebum.