By Nmami Agarwal
June 1, 2018
With no time to sleep and mountains of work, one learns to live with dark circles, but not anymore. This recipe, being rich in vitamin A and vitamin K helps to fight against dark circles and helps in maintaining a glowing skin. The combination of these power-packed ingredients not only provides health benefits but also does justice to your taste buds. This salad is filled with crunchy nuts, seeds, fibrous spinach, sprouts and juicy fruits which are combined together with a dash of lemon.
- 1 chopped walnut
- 3 chopped roasted almonds
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- 15 grams of boiled sprouts
- 4 baby spinach leaves
- 3 florets of chopped broccoli
- 10 grams of finely chopped cucumber
- 10 grams of finely chopped bell peppers
- 10 grams of chopped papaya
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Line all the ingredients and toss them into a bowl.
- Squeeze a lemon and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a punch of freshness, goodness and flavour to make those dark circles vanish.