Instant On-The-Go Snacks
By Nmami Agarwal
As you gear up for fuller days which gets shorter as it slips right through your busy schedule, which sometimes costs the health by keeping you so busy that there is hardly any time to involve in cooking. Regular going for foods in restaurants may colour the entire situation grimmer by unhygienic and unhealthy food.
A busy day cannot become a reason for the deficit in your healthy food intake. So here comes the healthy foods which are easy to cook and perfect in the nutritional supplement.
Easy cook and healthy makeup, the best food is here
1) Oats and yoghurt parfait: Oats and yoghurt are incredibly nutritious for a great start of the day. This quick to prepare dish to have oats which are rich in antioxidants and contain powerful soluble fibers and yoghurt, on the other hand, works great for bones and builds immunity. You can also garnish with some nutritional seeds such as flax; chia or pumpkin seeds to increase its health and nutritional value.
2) Banana- berries smoothies: This combines bananas, blueberries, raspberry sherbet, frozen homemade yoghurt, and juice for a flavorful breakfast or pre-workout treat. Rich in potassium and magnesium, bananas are perfect for your health and well – being.
3) Tuna wrap: Wraps are part of quick and healthy lunch and this one includes Tuna which is high in proteins and helps to improve your blood pressure, immune and circulatory system. You can also choose to add the different coloured bell peppers which are a good source of Vitamin C and B6.
4) Easy roasted sweet potato: This roasted sweet potato is a perfect mid-day treat, where sweet potato covers a good range of vitamins and minerals (Iron, Calcium, Vitamin B and C). Yoghurt; avocado; lemon and herbs can also be used in and as toppings. This can be a perfect mid-meal or an evening snack.
5) Quinoa fruit salad: It’s a protein-packed treat on your plate where quinoa is high in fiber and rich in proteins with all essential amino acids. Addition of seasonal fruits such as pear, apples, pomegranate can be mixed onto it to makes its nutritional makeup more robust.
Over to you
A busy life with great feats needs to be supplemented with the best food such that the time crunch doesn’t compromise your nutritional
requirements. Eat healthy and sufficient so that the success story doesn’t end because of poor health.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: