Healthy Strawberry Crepes are totally Possible and Delicious!
By Nmami Agarwal
Craving sweets but dreading the calories? What if we tell you that healthy breakfasts don’t have to be boring? Today, we’re sharing an amazing healthy recipe for Strawberry Crepes that are easy to make and absolutely heavenly to eat. Try it out and let us know what you think!
- Wheat flour ( whole grain)- 13 grams
- egg- 1\3 extra large
- Ragi flour- 15g
- Milk- 1\4 cup ( low fat)
- Vanilla extract- 1\6 tsp
- Vanilla yogurt- low fat 1\8 cup, 30g
- Strawberries- 1\4th Cup Sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs with flour. Gradually add in milk and vanilla extract.
- Stir well.
- Lightly coat pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat
- Pour the batter onto the frying pan and rotate it till the batter is evenly spread.
- Cook for 30 seconds until the bottom is golden brown. Flip and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Fill each crepe with 1 tsp yogurt and load it with strawberries
- Roll and serve
One crepe contains 33.7 g carbs, 4 g fat, 9.6 g protein 208.4 calories
Over to you!
For the best nutrition advice and some of the yummiest and healthiest recipes, you can always count on the best dietitian in Delhi, Nmami Agarwal. Stay Tuned for more such easy yet healthy recipes.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: