By Nmami Agarwal
Window sandwich is extremely nutritive and a scummy paradise for you and your family. So, treat everyone at your home by preparing this toothsome window sandwich. Here it goes!
This wholesome sandwich has the goodness of vegetables and the savour of mint and yogurt. Mint is a rich source of nutrients which aids in digestion and cools your body. Yogurt enhances the gut health and improves digestive processes. Vegetables are high in fiber and minerals and keep you healthy.
- 2 multigrain bread slices
- 2 tablespoon mint and yogurt spread
- 1 Slice each vegetable (cucumber, beetroot, tomato, onion) as per taste
Calories: 140 Kcal
Carbs: 3.0 g
Protein: 9.3 g
Fats: 2 g
To make Mint and Yogurt Spread: Mix 20 grams hung curd with 5-6 mint leaves in a blender.
- Spread the mint and yogurt dip on the slices.
- Top each slice with the vegetables as per your taste.
Over to you
Far healthier than a packed juice, corn flakes and instant oatmeal, this recipe will give you abundant nutrition and health benefits. Try soon and don’t forget to comment below.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: