Whole Wheat Pancakes
By Nmami Agarwal
Fluffy and appetizing, the whole wheat pancakes are extremely nourishing and delightful. So, next when you like to break the monotonous diet, try making this whole wheat pancakes for a change!
Whole wheat flour is rich in dietary fiber and should definitely be a part of your daily diet. It lowers cholesterol levels and promotes heart health. It promotes healthy bowel functioning and stimulates immunity. Therefore, keep yourself energized with the delicious whole wheat pancakes.
Calories- 207.1 Kcal
Carbs- 28.4 grams
Protein- 15.4 grams
Fats- 10 grams
- 30 grams whole wheat flour
- 50 ml milk
- 1 egg, whole
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon jaggery powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Water, as required
- In a blender, add wheat flour and milk and blend for 2 minutes. Add water, if needed
- Add in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and consistent.
- Heat a skillet over a medium flame and brush it with canola oil.
- Pour a ladle of batter and spread into a circle.
- Cook on both sides till lightly golden-brown.
- Serve hot with fresh fruit of your choice.
Over to you
If you are bored of same meals, try the whole wheat version of pancakes and relish like never before. Evening tea is best accompanied with these whole wheat, whole some pancakes!
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: