Wheat Pasta in Red Sauce
By Nmami Agarwal
The healthy version of pasta is here! Relish this nutritive delicacy- wheat pasta in red sauce with the tang of fresh tomatoes and aromatic spices.
Tomatoes have plentiful of antioxidants and is extremely beneficial for health. It prevents the risk of developing heart disease or cancer, aids in digestion, lowers hypertension and manages diabetes. This dainty pasta is an absolute treat for cravings of the day!
- 60 grams cooked whole wheat pasta
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- ¾ cup fresh tomato pulp
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 teaspoon milk
- Water, as required
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped basil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt to taste
Calories- 147 Kcal
Carbs- 24.6 grams
Protein- 4.7 grams
Fats- 4.2 grams
- In a pan, heat oil. Add garlic and onions. Cook till translucent.
- Add fresh tomato pulp, red chili flake, salt, oregano and basil and stir occasionally.
- Now add milk and cook till creamy and smooth.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and give a thorough mix.
- Serve hot!
Over to you
Whenever you plan to throw a party and confused with what healthy you can incorporate in your homemade menu, go for wheat pasta in red sauce recipe and be the honorable one to take the credits!
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: