By Nmami Agarwal
Crispy Paneer Fingers or Til-E-Paneer Cutlets are easy to prepare vegetarian snacks that are delicious and crunchy, great as starters or can be packed and taken to eat later on in the day. These crispy Paneer Fingers are prepared by mixing the paneer with veggies, herbs and lightly fried or baked to make perfect golden Paneer fritters. Each bite you take in is so delicious and simply delectable! You have to try this easy paneer fingers recipe with just a handful ingredient!
Nutritional benefits: -Paneer is a good source of protein, calcium and phosphorous. Phosphates in paneer help in the process of digestion. As it is rich in calcium, it helps to support bone development. On the other hand, carrots being a rich source of beta- carotene are good for eyes and peas are a good source of iron and helps to combat fatigue and anaemia.
- 50g Paneer
- 10g carrot
- 10g peas
- 10g boiled chickpeas
- 15 g chopped onion
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 10g bread crumbs
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- Salt and oregano to taste
- Roasted sesame seeds to sprinkle
- Curry and coriander leaves to tasteCalories: 123kcal
- Cut the Paneer into small cubes and crush into small pieces. Chop ginger, onion, carrot, curry leaves, and Coriander leaves finely.
- Boil the peas and keep them aside.
- The filling is a combination of boiled mashed peas, boiled mashed chickpeas, crumbled paneer, carrots, and homemade breadcrumbs.
- Some fresh cilantro leaves are added for a great flavor.
- Mix in the pepper powder, salt, and oregano to the filling.
- The filling has to be mixed properly to ensure that everything is well-blended until you have a thick mixture that is not too thick.
- Shape the filling into bite-sized fingers or round cutlets.
- Roll the Paneer fingers in the bread crumbs batter
- Spray a little oil and bake at 200ºC for 15 minutes to get crispy golden cover.
- Once it is baked, sprinkle some sesame seeds and serve!
Over to you: –
Enjoy the delicious and nutritious Crispy Paneer Fingers with your hot cuppa. It is very simple to make and is super yum! This makes a healthy substitute for the fried pakoras or samosas and is a perfect snack to go along with the excitement of match!
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: