By Nmami Agarwal
Easy to cook, this spinach pulao recipe is the healthiest leafy green and swanks appetizing piquancy.
Key ingredients and benefits
Spinach is an extremely healthy vegetable, rich in minerals, vitamins and dietary fibers. It enhances energy, improves eyesight, possess neurological benefits, aids in digestion, strengthen muscles and bones and reduces inflammation. Consume this nutritive veggie with added goodness in form of spinach pulao.
- 50 grams basmati rice; cooked
- 20 grams spinach, finely chopped
- 20 grams boiled peas
- ½ thinly sliced onion
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green chilies, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
Calories: 125 Cal
Carbs: 17.7 gm
Protein: 2.9 gm
Fat: 4.9 gm
- Heat the oil. Add onions and chilies. Cook till translucent.
- Add spinach. Mix well and let it shrink.
- Now add peas and cook thoroughly.
- Add the cooked rice and salt. Give a thorough toss.
- Remove from heat. Serve hot.
Over to you
This healthy spinach pulao meal can be indulged in lunch or dinner, it will surely be cherished by everyone in teh family.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: