Spiced Green Tea Smoothie
By Nmami Agarwal
Bored of drinking brewed green tea? Try this chilled and spiced green tea smoothie which will surely lift your mood up. Pears add to the flavour and colour of this lip-smacking smoothie. Give yourself a healthy fix!
Green tea contains catechin which is known to stimulate nervous system and also helps in fat burning process. It is rich in antioxidants preventing you from cancer and diabetes. Yogurt is a good source of calcium and gut-friendly probiotics which promote digestion and keep your stomach healthy.
- 1 cup strong green tea, chilled
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 small pear, cut into pieces
- Juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 1 tablespoon fat-free plain yogurt
- 3-4 ice cubes
Calories: 86 Kcal
Fats: 0.9 gm
Proteins: 10.4 gm
Carbohydrates: 18.1 gm
- In a blender, blend green tea, pear, lemon juice, yogurt and ice cubes together. Blend until smooth.
- Pour it out in a glass and top with some cayenne pepper.
- Serve chilled.
Over to you
So, what are you waiting for? Grab a blender and blend these ingredients into smoothness. Pour the perfect blend into the glass and add some ice cubes to finish off.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: