Soy Oats Cheela
By Nmami Agarwal
Natural fat burner has an important role to play, as it Reduce appetite (making you feel full) Reduce absorption (of fats), Increase fat burning (making you burn calories). Most fat-burning supplements in the market are either unsafe, ineffective or both. The natural substance which is in our food is effective and will curb your appetite, your body will start to get used to of consuming less of certain foods hence, reducing the intake of food. This pancake is a quick fix for hunger pangs, a light and hearty.
Oats contain insoluble fiber and carbohydrates. Green, yellow, brown or black; soybeans come in a variety of colors and has a long list nutrient like calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. Soy is regarded as equal to animal foods in protein quality its benefits include prevention of heart attack and stroke, aiding the digestive system, preventing osteoporosis. This recipe is tailor-made to boost your energy level.
- Rolled Oats – 15 grams
- Soy flour – 15 grams
- Coriander powder ½ teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Sunflower oil – ½ teaspoon
- Salt(as per taste)
- Water (as per requirement)
Calories – 135.8 Kcal
Proteins – 7.2 grams
Fat – 6.9 grams
Carbohydrates – 11.2 grams
- Soak the oats in water for about 30-40 minutes.Now grind the oats along with soy flour, ginger-garlic paste, salt and coriander powder.
- Now add water to the batter, considering the fact that it should be of pouring consistency.
- Now add oil to on a non-stick pan.
- Pour the batter into the non-stick about ¼ inch of thickness.
- Cook the cheela from both the sides.
- Serve it hot with your choice of chutney or sauce
Over to you
This savory cheela will be a healthy start for your day. It’s day-to-day eating habits that make your future health fantastic. Good food is to be enjoyed, let this be your reason for happiness.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: