Scrambled Egg Tacos
By Nmami Agarwal
The scrumptious scrambled egg tacos are full of flavors and nutritional values. The mouth- watering dish instantly gives you satiety while keeping you healthy.
Eggs are impressively nutritious. Eggs keep the muscles strong and prevent the risk of developing a heart disease. Boosts the brain health and instantly produces energy in your body. It keeps the immune system healthy and is extremely beneficial. Scrambled egg tacos are extremely nutritive and tempting.
- 1 whole egg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 small chopped green onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
Calories- 234 Kcal
Carbs- 27 grams
Protein- 10 grams
Fats- 8 grams
- In a pan, heat oil. Add garlic, green onion and bell pepper, sauté well and then turn off the flame.
- In a bowl beat egg. Add salt, pepper and red chili powder into eat.
- In another pan, cook the egg. Keep stirring till it is set and prepared.
- Now on a medium flame, gently toast the tortilla.
- Fill the tortilla with vegetable mixture, scrambled eggs and fresh cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
Over to you
Make your tacos a protein rich meal by adding eggs to it. Scrambled egg tacos are the live example recipe to try on! So, get the entire ingredients out of your kitchen cabinets and refrigerator to savor it.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: