The perfect quinoa berry bar is a healthy snack and best to munch on during the match or breakfast bar. These are flavored with toasted coconut and berries, making for a healthy and delicious on-the-go breakfast treat or snack everyone will love!
Quinoa is a superfood containing all essential amino acids. Quinoa is packed with minerals like manganese, magnesium, and phosphorus. On the other hand, oats are full of fiber with the low-calorie count. The berries being rich in antioxidants and flavors make a great combination with quinoa and oats. These bars are naturally low in sugar and fat and are high in fiber and protein. It keeps us feeling full, fueled and energized.
- 10g Oats
- 10g Quinoa
- 5g Coconut sugar
- 5g Strawberry
- 10g Banana
- 5g Blueberry
- 2g Flaxseed
- 2g Chia seed
- 5g Fruit salt
- A cup of water
- 1 egg white
Calories: – 148Kcal
- Let the oven preheat to 350 º F. Place a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease the sides with cooking spray.
- Whisk together boiled oats, boiled quinoa, coconut sugar, fruit salt, seeds, in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix banana, berries, egg white in another bowl.
- Mix both the mixtures until it is fully incorporated. The batter should be moist and of the correct consistency and not very thin or thick
- Transfer the batter into the greased pan and smooth with a spatula.
- Let it bake for 25 – 35 minutes until the bars are golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Keep the bars aside so that they cool down, then remove and slice into squares (orrectangles).
- These bars can be stored in an airtight container for 4 – 5 days. These bars can be eatenalone or with fresh fruits, yogurt or sprinkled coconut sugar.
Over To You:- These quinoa berry bars are full of flavors and the perfect example of a balanced, nutritious and delicious breakfast or on the go snacks. It is the perfect combination of protein-rich quinoa, fiber-rich oats, low-glycemic coconut sugar, with some banana, nuts, toasted coconut. They have a brownie-like consistency which makes them the perfect snack. So enjoy!
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: