Pomegranate Cranberry Bruschetta
By Nmami Agarwal
Appetizer alert! Baguette slices baked with cheese and then topped with pomegranate and basil leaves. Enriched with nutrients and totally apt for your fancy desires, this recipe will totally spoil you!
Cranberries are a great source of carbs, fibers, vitamin C, manganese, vitamin E, and copper. It helps in improving cardiovascular health and contains amazing amounts of antioxidants.
Pomegranate contains vitamin C and potassium and is highly nutritious.
Brie cheese is a good source of proteins and calcium.
- 2 slice multigrain bread
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- Pinch of ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Pinch of salt
Calories: 176 Kcal
Fats: 2.4 gm
Proteins: (five).4 gm
Carbohydrates: 36.7 gm
- Combine pomegranate seeds, cranberries, sugar, orange zest, and salt in a bowl. Toss it well. Cover and chill upto 3 days.
- Before serving, preheat oven to 350 degree F. Place bread slices in a parchment paper-lined baking pan. Sprinkle some pepper and bake them for 8 minutes..
- Mix chopped basil leaves with pomegranate seeds and spoon on top of bruschetta.
- Serve warm.
Over to you
One time will not be enough for this recipe. Prepare this simple and yummy appetizer and drool over its taste.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: