Pineapple Nutty Pancake
By Nmami Agarwal
Pineapple nutty pancake is an amazing breakfast to kick start your day and remain charged for the entire day. It is an easy to prepare yet nutritionally healthy snack to care you for the entire day. It can also be consumed as an evening snack.
Pineapples are highly rich in antioxidant and vitamin C. they are said to provide various health benefits like strengthening bones, building immune system and also aids in digestion process. Wherein oats are rich in fiber content and thereby helps in better digestion and walnuts are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Egg used for binding is rich in protein, omega-3 fatty acid, various vitamins like vitamin B12, vitamin B6, vitamin D and minerals like calcium, zinc, selenium. Also ingredients like pineapple, oats and walnuts are rich sources of melatonin which is a hormone responsible to recover from sleeping disorders like insomnia or jet lags.
Calories: 160.9 kcal
Protein: 7 g
Fats: 4.8 g
Carbohydrates: 22.1 g
- 30g of crushed pineapple
- 20g of oats flour
- 10g of whole wheat flour
- 5g crushed walnuts
- ½ Egg
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1-2 cherries to garnish
- Wisk the egg and add crushed pineapple, oats flour, whole wheat and crushed walnuts to it.
- Add baking powder, salt and cinnamon to it and blend the batter until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Let the batter rest for few minutes.
- Until then heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Pour spoonful of batter and make pancake out of it and let it acquires golden brown appearance on both sides
- Serve with cherries on top.
Over to you:
Thus try your hands upon these scrumptious pancakes which are loaded with nutrients and attain a healthy mind and body.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: