By Nmami Agarwal
Most of us are hoodwinked into a performance-enhancing supplement, forgetting the side effects and its potential danger regarding our body. It’s time that we learn the importance of natural foods will give your body the nutrients it needs to power your way through any workout. So, we got you this amazing recipe that will definitely be marked by you on your healthy diet.
Chicken breast is a staple in the diets of many healthy eaters and exercises as it’s a great source of lean protein, low in fat and low in sodium.Protein helps your body to maintain/regain muscle mass and if you are participating in a strength program it’s a must nutrient. Talking about avocado it’s very nutritious, provides healthy fats, vitamin K, folate, potassium that helps in weight management, good immune function and plays a protective role in heart care.
You can’t go wrong with this dish, it’s very easy and quick to cook.
- Chicken Breast (skinless) – 50 grams
- Ground black pepper-1/4 teaspoon
- Ground cayenne pepper- 1 -2
- Salt as per taste
- Olive oil -1 teaspoon
- Red onion- 20 grams (minced)
- Garlic paste -1 teaspoon
- Lime juice-1 ½ tablespoon
- Avocado- 20 grams (diced)
Calories – 154.7 Kcal
Proteins – 13.7 Grams
Fat – 8.5 grams
Carbohydrates – 4.1 grams
- Stir in salt, ground black pepper, garlic paste, cayenne pepper together in a small bowl; rub evenly into the chicken breasts.
- On a medium flame, heat olive oil.
- Cook the chicken in the heated pan, flip the pieces and cook from both sides until golden-brown.
- In a bowl stir in onion, lime juice, diced avocado and season it with salt and pepper.
- Now in a platter, serve chicken along with the avocado mix.
Over to you
Don’t get confused with advice coming from everywhere regarding health and diet. Follow a healthy regime that suits you. Don’t take supplements without consultation, if you require it Consult your nutritionist.