By Nmami Agarwal
Papaya boat is an interesting recipe which features yogurt, strawberries, and walnuts. The entire recipe is appetizing and filled with benefits!
Key ingredients and benefits
- Papaya: Papain is an enzyme in papaya which aids in digestion. It is a good source of fiber which prevents constipation. It lowers the level of high cholesterol by preventing oxidation of cholesterol. Hence, papaya reduces the risk of diseases associated with high cholesterol especially heart diseases.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are rich in essential fats. It has iron, calcium, zinc, selenium Vitamin E and b vitamins. It is a good source of omega 3 acids and helps in curing and healing from various diseases. It is an amazing nut to boost memory and other brain functions. It is also a great cure for diabetes.
Calories: 137 Kcal
Carbs: 11.6 grams
Protein: 3.9 grams
Fat: 4.5 grams
- 30 grams fat-free plain yogurt
- 5 walnuts
- 50 grams chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 medium papaya, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- Mix walnuts, raisins, and yogurt in a bowl. Fold in the strawberries.
- Spoon the entire mixture into the centers of papaya halves.
- Drizzle with honey to serve
Over to you
This healthy combination of amazing ingredients ensures that your gut stays healthy, your brain functioning is boosted and your digestion is stimulated.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: