No Oil Spinach Soup
By Nmami Agarwal
Spinach, garlic, and ginger are amongst the top food with numerous health advantages. The combination can boost your immune and gives you safety from many diseases.
- Spinach: spinach is filled with health benefits. Vitamin A, C and K, folate, manganese, magnesium, potassium, and iron. Spinach is essential to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. Magnesium in spinach helps in lower high blood pressure.
- Garlic: Garlic has high nutritious values and it is also low in calorie. It is also good in order to combat sickness including cold. It boosts immunity, prevents heart diseases and also supports weight loss. It is also beneficial to cure cancer.
Energy – 51 kcal
Protein – 2.6g
Carbs – 3.1g
Fats – 2.1 g
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 half-inch piece ginger, peeled and grated, or finely chopped
- 60g spinach, washed well and drained, thick stems removed
- 50 ml low fat milk (to blend)
- Add ½ cup water in the soup pot over high heat. Add garlic and ginger when water boils.
- Add spinach in the pot. Cook for few minutes. Allow it to cool.
- Drain the spinach and transfer to the blending jar. Blend by adding milk to achieve a smooth consistency
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot
Over to you
This oil-free healthy soup is all your body needs to acquire healthy nutrients without the additional feeling f bloating or heaviness. Perfect for your evening cravings.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: