Moong Dal Cheela
By Nmami Agarwal
All the aromatic Indian spices are incredibly mingled with the goodness of moong dal in this recipe. Moong dal cheela is an extremely delicious and health-giving meal of the day.
Moong dal is lead with immense nutritional values. It is an abundant source of antioxidants and other essential nutrients. It reduces the risk of developing heart disease, manages blood pressure, aids in digestion and promotes overall good health. Moong dal cheela has delectable flavors and healthful properties.
- 50 grams soaked moong dal
- 2 tablespoon whisked low-fat curd
- 50 grams finely chopped spinach
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 25 grams finely chopped coriander leaves
- ½ teaspoon ginger-garlic puree
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
Calories- 133 Kcal
Carbs- 19.4 grams
Protein- 7.9 grams
Fats- 2.7 grams
- In a grinder, add the moong dal and grind till it is converted to a smooth paste.
- When the paste is prepared, pour it in a bowl.
- Now add spinach, onion, coriander leaves, ginger-garlic puree, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, lemon juice and yogurt in the bowl and combine thoroughly.
- You may add water for a creamier consistency.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour a ladleful of the batter carefully over it. Cook both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
Over to you
Add moong dal in your diet in a little different way! For that, try this recipe and relish the nutritive values attached to moong dal in the easiest way!
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: