Minty Pear Cooler
By Nmami Agarwal
Minty pear cooler is a perfect summer cooler made with pear, peppermint and mint leaves garnished over. It has soothing taste and also great for the digestive system!
Key ingredients and benefits
- Pear: Pear is high in fiber, antioxidants, and flavonoids. It reduces LDL cholesterol and it lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes. Also, it plays role in regulating the immune system and inflammation which may prevent cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, cancer, and obesity.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is good for easing digestive issues like gas, constipation, and indigestion. It also cures irritable bowel syndrome, skin conditions, nausea, cold and flu. It’s great for strengthening the immune system and protects from various diseases.
Calories: 90 Kcal
Carbs: 23.8 grams
Protein: 0.8 grams
Fat: 0.3 grams
- 1 pear
- 2 teaspoon fresh peppermint, minced
- 5-6 mint leaves, for garnishing
- 4 ice cubes
- Wash and slice unpeeled pears.
- Blend pears, ice cubes and mint in blender and process it until it is gets a smooth texture.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with mint leaves.
- Ready to serve.
Over to you:
What best way to quench summer thirst than having this refreshing and cooling beverage right at the comfort of your home!
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: