Masala Egg Bhurji
By Nmami Agarwal
The best diet is the one that provides you with a good dose of nutrition and eating right is the best way to start. This recipe has two beneficial ingredients i.e. soya and egg. These two has myriads of health benefits which makes them essential for our body. This protein booster recipe is a great way toregain/maintain muscle mass and boost your metabolism. This masala Egg Bhurji dish is the best way to start your day and can be included in lunch/dinner.
Soya is high in fibre, high in protein, low in saturated fat and is cholesterol free it is loaded with full of benefit for our body like it helps in improving metabolic activity, helps in healthy weight gain, boost heart health. Along with eggs, it’s nutritional benefits increases. Eggs provide us with omega 3, protein, increase muscle mass and is important for bones. Let’s get started with this amazing recipe.
- Soya granules – 15 grams
- Olive oil-1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala-1/2 teaspoon
- Egg -1
- Tomato- 20 grams
- Green chilli-1-2(as per requirement)
- Cumin seeds-1/2 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Coriander leaves (chopped to garnish)
Calories – 179.6 Kcal
Proteins – 11 grams
Fat – 13.9 grams
Carbohydrates – 2.5 grams
- Soak soya granules in warm water for 10-15mins and add a pinch of salt.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, let it crackle.
- Add onion and garlic, sauté it for sometimes till it turns light brown.
- Now add chopped tomatoes add cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Now add turmeric powder, green chilies, Garam masala and salt.
- Mix well and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the soaked soya granule and cook for another 5 minutes
- Beat egg in a bowl and add that to the soya mixture cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve in a platter and garnish it with coriander leaves.
Over to you
Increased production of processed foods and changing lifestyles have led to a shift in dietary patterns. But it’s always good to switch to natural and healthy options that help in maintaining our health in a better way. So, start the day with this recipe to lead a healthy path.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: