Healthy Plain Yogurt berries
By Nmami Agarwal
Berries are rich in flavors and nutrients, plain yogurt berries is a healthy tart with pleasing colours and taste you drool on. It is a good mix of healthiness and sweetness. It is a perfect recipe to look forward to enjoy in summers!
Berries are rich in anti-oxidants, low in fat and free from saturated fat. It is a source of Vitamin C and fiber. Berries improve blood sugar levels and insulin response. It also helps in lowering cholesterol and it is good for skin. Yogurts improve the digestive heath and it is rich in protein and essential nutrients.
Calories: 172 Kcal
Carbs: 9.2 gm
Protein: 8.7 gm
Fat: 10.1 gm
- 16 gm almond flour (almond meal)
- ¼ crystallized ginger
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- 1 egg white
- 20 gm plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon jaggery
- 2 blueberries
- 3 strawberry
- 3 blackberries
- Preheat oven at 350 degree. Use round tart pan with removable bottom.
- Beat the almond meal with crystallized ginger, coconut sugar and salt in a food processor.
- Add coconut oil and egg white and pulse until everything is evenly coated and sticking together
- Press the crumbs evenly over the bottom and up the sides of the tart pan.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until the crust is light brown and let it cool.
- In a medium bowl mix plain yogurt and jaggery.
- Spread the yogurt in the crust and arrange the berries over the surface of the yogurt.
Over to you
Plain yogurt berry is a healthy way to satisfy the sweet cravings. It has a lot of benefits and easy to prepare at home. Healthy way to consume sugar is a key to stay away from health problems.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: