Healthy Cauliflower Mix
By Nmami Agarwal
This healthy side dish is prepared with freshly grated cauliflower and carrots. It’s a healthy, low-carb dish which can be easily prepared and much easily eaten as it tastes amazing. Topped with some fresh lemon juice and parsley leaves, this dish is an absolute must try!
Cauliflower consists of good levels of fibres which is required for keeping your digestive system healthy. It also comprises of vitamin C which helps in boosting immune health and aiding in weight loss.
Carrots contain amazing amounts of vitamin A, B-vitamins, potassium and vitamin K. Vitamin A is very crucial for eye health and vitamin K promotes bone health. It also has soluble fibres which promote gut health.
- 20 gm cauliflower (grated)
- 20 gm carrot (grated)
- 10 grams green peas (boiled)
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 1-2 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Some lemon juice
- Salt to taste
Calories: 66 Kcal
Fats: 2.1 gm
Carbs: 7.8 gm
Proteins: 2.1 gm
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add chopped garlic and onion and sauté until it turns to golden-brown.
- Now, add grated cauliflower, carrot and green peas and stir until mixed well.
- Add salt and red chili powder into it. Stir and cook it for 5-10 minutes stirring frequently. Turn off the flame. Transfer the mix in a bowl.
- Add some lemon juice and fresh parsley leaves.
- Serve along with your favourite rice or chapatti.
Over to you
This tasty and healthy side dish can be served along with your regular chapatti or cooked rice and it will surely make a delectable meal.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: