Healthful Cinnamon, Apple and Raisin Porridge
By Nmami Agarwal
Jump into the delicious fairyland of nutrition and taste. This flavorful cinnamon, apple and raisin porridge is the healthiest meal for you and your family! Get into the wholesomeness of this recipe by following nutritional values.
Apples are stacked with antioxidants and dietary fibers. It helps manage diabetes, hypertension, improves gut health and boast other health benefits too. Cinnamon is one of the healthiest spices which maintains blood sugar levels and reduces the risk to heart disease. All in all, this bowl of porridge is packed with nutritive values and goodness.
- 15 gram rolled oats
- 50 milliliters almond milk
- Water, as required
- ½ small apple, roughly grated
- 4-5 raisins
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon coconut sugar
- Salt to taste
- Calories: 130 Kcal
- Carbs: 26.2 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Fats: 2.1 g
- In a saucepan, add oats, apples, water, and milk and bring to boil.
- Now add cinnamon, nutmeg and raisins.
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer until rich and smooth. Add salt.
- Pour it into the bowl and sprinkle the coconut sugar.
- Serve warm.
Over to You
Enjoy this porridge to fill your stomach and curb down your cravings in a healthful manner. Share and comment down below your suggestions for the same.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: