Grilled Corn Salad
By Nmami Agarwal
Grill corn salad is a colorful, nutrient-rich and easy to prepare recipe for your immunity and heart. It has the goodness of corn, spinach, and tomatoes which are rich in flavors and numerous health benefits.
Corn is rich in folic acid, Vitamin B12, and iron. It reduces the risk of anemia. It enhances energy and leads to the proper functioning of the brain and the nervous system. Corn leads to an increase in blood flow, lowers the cholesterol levels by reducing the levels the blood sugar in diabetics too. Spinach also has nutrient-rich content.
- Thirty Five gram corn, husked
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, grated
- Pinch of salt
- 5-6 leaves baby spinach
- 30 gm cherry tomatoes, halved
- 20 gm sliced scallions
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
Calories: 66 Kcal
Carbohydrates: 8.3 gm
Fats: 2.3 gm
Proteins: 3.1 gm
- Preheat grill medium to high
- Brush corn with 1 teaspoon oil. Grill the corn until some kernels turn slightly charred for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Cut the kernels from the corn
- Whisk 2 teaspoon oil, chili sauce, vinegar, vinegar, miso, garlic and salt in a bowl.
- Add spinach, scallions, tomatoes and the corn and toss to combine.
- Serve topped with cilantro.
Over to you
Grill corn salad is easy to prepare recipe which gives you bowl filled with benefits. It has a good amount of fiber and proteins content. Have this salad in your tiffin and you are good to go.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: