Green Chicken Curry
By Nmami Agarwal
This delicious recipe is extremely healthy. The aromatic flavors make it even more palatable! This healthy dish is filled with protein, iron and carbohydrates.
Spinach is a good source of protein and carbohydrates. It is rich in iron and magnesium. It has numerous neurological benefits, strengthens muscles, aids in digestion, manages diabetes, prevents asthma and has other healthful benefits too. Fenugreek leaves is incredibly nutritious. It promotes good heart health, manages diabetes, lowers inflammation and manages cholesterol levels. This recipe is extremely wholesome and can be easily added to the diet.
- 60 grams boneless chicken, without skin
- 30 grams spinach, finely chopped
- 30 grams fenugreek leaves, finely chopped
- 20 grams onion, finely chopped
- 20 grams small tomato, chopped
- 40 grams yogurt, beaten
- 1 tea spoon ginger garlic paste
- ½ tea spoon red chili powder
- ½ tea spoon fennel powder
- ½ tea spoon cumin powder
- 1 green chili
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon mustard oil
- 1 tablespoon low fat milk
- Water, as required
Calories- 140 Kcal
Carbs- 4 grams
Protein– 18.8 grams
Fats- 4.5 grams
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and sauté till translucent.
- Add ginger, garlic and green chili. Sauté well.
- Add tomatoes and cook till tender.
- Add red chili powder, fennel powder, cumin seed powder, salt and pepper to it.
- Now add chicken and let it cook. Stir in yogurt and water. Mix well and let it cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add spinach and fenugreek leaves, cover with a lid and let it cook properly. Stir in milk and make sure the leaves are blended well and the oil separated.
- Turn off the heat.
- Serve hot!
Over to You!
Green chicken curry is a perfect dinner for your healthy family. Serve it with brown rice and enjoy the toothsome flavor of the chicken. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: