By Nmami Agarwal
You are going to explore countless varieties of sugar coated sweets in sweet shops during diwali and especially day before diwali. But overindulging in tones of sweets is no where going to help you stay fit. So, why not try this fruit sandesh while your heart loaded with its sweetness and nutritional values.
Fruits used in the layering of this sandesh are naturally low fat, sodium and caloric foods. Also, kiwi, orange, pineapple and pomegranate are the essential source of countless live enhancing nutrients that includes vitamin C, dietary fiber, potassium and folate (folic acid). Diets rich there nutrients help in maintaining an overall health and blood pressure.
- Low fat paneer- 25g
- Coconut sugar- 1 tspn
- Pomegranate seeds- 15g
- Kiwi (chopped)- 15g
- Orange (chopped)- 15g
- Apple (chopped)- 15g
- Kewra essence- 1 drop
- Mixed nuts (for garnishing)
Calories: 118 kcal
- Blend coconut sugar in the mixture to prepare icing coconut sugar.
- Combine paneer, sugar, and kewra essence in a bowl and mix it very well and refrigerate.
- Take a shot glass and put some mixture into it while spreading it evenly.
- Sprinkle some pomegranate over it and put another layer of paneer over it.
- Put little chopped kiwi over it and again a portion of paneer mixture over it, then again little apple and finally a portion of paneer mixture and orange over it.
- Refrigerate prepared shot glasses for one hour and serve.
Over to you
So, what are you waiting for? Grab those shot glasses in your kitchen and impress your loved ones by preparing this fancy sandesh recipe this Diwali. Stay fit, stay healthy!