Fresh Strawberry Tacos
By Nmami Agarwal
These fresh strawberry tacos are extremely tasty and salubrious. Jump into this delicious fusion of taco and succulent strawberries- the best way to beat the summer laziness away.
Rich source of vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants, strawberry boosts your immunity and promotes overall health. Curd is stacked with nutrients and gives your body a cooling effect. It aids in digestion too. This wholesome dish is an absolute treat.
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 whole wheat flour tortilla
- 1 teaspoon jaggery powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 15 g tablespoons curd
- 30 grams quartered fresh strawberries
Calories: 109 Kcal
Carbs: 14.9 g
Protein: 2.2 g
Fats: 4.3 g
- In a pan, heat olive oil. Add tortilla and cook both sides until light golden.
- Beat jaggery powder, cinnamon and curd until smooth and consistent.
- Spread it tortillas. Top with strawberries.
Over to You
Beat the summer laziness away with these fresh and succulent strawberry tacos and get summer ready. Share this recipe with maximum number of your friends and spread the happiness around.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: