By Srijan kaur
All of us are fond of something which is tasty, filling and enriched with nutrition. Fish puffs are easy to prepare snack which is highly nutritious and satisfies your taste buds as well.
Fish is high in omega-3 levels, protein which aids proper muscle activity, improve blood flow and enhances brain functioning capability. Wherein eggs also are good source of protein and many other essential nutrients. All these ingredient are very helpful for proper brain functioning and also for elevating symptoms of neurological disorders like multiple sclerosis.
- 30g of Fish
- 20g of boiled Potatoes
- 10g onion
- 20g All-purpose flour
- 40g egg
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 5g olive oil
- Keep fish to boil and mash well.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick pan.
- And shallow fry the onions, potatoes and the mashed fish
- Remove from the fire and keep aside to cool down a little.
- In a separate bowl Mix the flour with egg and salt and Knead well.
- Roll out into thin sheets
- Add the mixture onto the sheets and fold it firmly.
- Bake at 180’c for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
Calories: 186.1 kcal
Protein: 12.8 g
Fats: 5.9 g
Carbohydrates: 19.6 g
Over to you:
So you must give a try to these healthy puffs which are enriched with nutrition and easy to prepare snack.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: