Egg Fried Rice
By Nmami Agarwal
Feasible to cook, egg fried rice has great taste and delectable flavor to it. It is an ideal meal to satiate your hunger with ample levels of health nourishing nutrients!
Egg is very rich in proteins. It strengthens muscles and promotes development. It improves cognitive function. It stimulates immunity and keeps you energized. The egg fried rice is a wholesome meal and equally delicious.
- 90 grams cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon mustard oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 20 grams bell pepper
- 30 grams broccoli florets
- 1 small stalk of scallion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic paste
Calories- 187 Kcal
Carbs- 29.3 grams
Protein- 6.6 grams
Fat- 5.4 grams
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic paste and give a stir.
- Add onions. Cook till translucent.
- Stir in bell peppers and broccoli. Sauté thoroughly.
- Reduce the heat. Pour the egg and scramble it till cooked.
- Now add cooked rice and give a careful toss.
- Remove from flame.
- Lightly shower with soy sauce and serve hot.
Over to You
Get your health on track slowly and gradually. This egg fried rice will help your attaining the same. So, make your very move count towards achieving a healthy lifestyle.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: