Curd Shorba Recipe
By Nmami Agarwal
Curd is an excellent probiotic filled with goodness of digestive bacteria. This recipe is easy to make, easy to digest, and is very delicious. Let’s get started.
Curd helps in healthy digestion, it improves immunity, and it is rich is calcium and works as an energy booster. Curd improves the absorption of vitamins and minerals from other foods when you combine those with curd. Gram flour is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fibre. They are good for heart health, improve digestion, and supply protein to the body.
- 80 grams curd
- 1 table spoon gram flour (15 gm)
- 20 gm onion
- ½ tsp mustard oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- Salt as per taste
Calories: 143 Kcal
Carbs: 15 gm
Fats: 6 gm
Proteins: 6.5 gm
- Whisk together curd, gram flour, turmeric, and salt together, and bring to a smooth consistency.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add onion. Cook till golden brown.
- Now add the curd mixture, heat and bring to a boil.
- Let it simmer for three to five minutes.
- Serve hot.
Over to you:
Curd shorba is a twist to the traditional kadhi recipe and is generally consumed in the form of soup. You can also add fenugreek seeds to the preparation as per your taste liking.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: