Cucumber-Melon & Mint Refresher
By Nmami Agarwal
Who doesn’t want to refresh the mind under the scorching sun? Cucumber – melon and mint refresher will keep your body cool and energetic whole day. The refresher is filled with lots of potassium, carbohydrates and free from sugar.
The healthy and nutritional benefits of cucumber are going to surprise you because there are just 16 calories in a cup of cucumber with its peel (15 without). You will get about 4 percent of your daily potassium, 3 percent of your daily fibre and 4 percent of your daily vitamin. So keep hydrating yourself under the sun.
Calories- 89 Kcal
Carbs- 20 grams
Protein- 2.5 grams
Fats- 0.4 grams
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped,
- 100 grams honeydew melon, chopped
- 20 grams chopped mint leaves
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Place chopped cucumber, mint, water, lemon juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Now add honeydew melon, and blend again.
- To make a drink, line the inside of a pint glass , fill with ice, add 2-4 tablespoons of cucumber melon pure, top with required water, and stir well. Your refresher is ready
- Add-on Tip: You can use a vegetable peeler to make long, thin strips of cucumber to line the glass.
Over to you
Try out this mouth-watering and refreshing drink especially made for summers and don’t forget to share with your friends and family for a healthy and refreshing summers because sharing is caring.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: