Crustless Spinach Quiche
By Nmami Agarwal
The greener the better! This recipe is just another amazing way to include spinach in your diet. Spinach is often underestimated for being a boring vegetable but you can make a lot of delicious dishes with it. Just like this one right here!
Spinach is a good source of vitamin C, K, iron and calcium. It contains great amounts of iron which helps in creating haemoglobin in the body. It is one of the healthiest green vegetables and is equally tasty. Eggs provide good amounts of protein in your diet which helps in developing and repairing muscles and tissues. They also help in increasing good cholesterol levels which is good for heart health.
- 100 gm spinach (chopped)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp olive oil
- Lemon to squeeze
- Salt to taste
Calories: 130 Kcal
Fats: 7.6 gm
Proteins: 8.9 gm
Carbs: 5.8 gm
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Lightly grease a pie pan with olive oil.
- Take a skillet and heat some oil. Add onions and cook until they turn brown. Add chopped spinach and cook until it softens.
- In a bowl, combine egg, salt and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into the prepared pie pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until the eggs set.
- Cool for 10 minutes and serve.
Over to you
This healthy pie is going to satisfy your hunger cravings while meeting your body’s nutrition requirements. This recipe is a good way to eat spinach which has amazing amounts of iron and calcium.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: