Crispy Banana Toast
By Nmami Agarwal
The appetizing toast is not just a treat to the taste buds but also very nutritive. It is a perfect blend of amazing flavors without any compromise on the nutritional values. Banana toast is a wholesome treat.
Bananas are rich in fibers and eases digestion. It gives you satiety apart from multiple health benefits. They are low in calories and stimulate immunity. Apples contain antioxidants and dietary fibers abundantly. It is also a very good source of vitamins. It prevents the risk of developing cancer and heart diseases. It combats hypertension and manages diabetes too.
Calories: 171 Kcal
Carbs: 33.9 grams
Protein: 3.6 grams
Fat: 2 grams
- ½ ripe banana
- ½ teaspoon jaggery (optional)
- 1 tablespoons milk (15 ml)
- Apple stew (30 gm)
- 1 multigrain bread (toasted)
- In a blender, combine banana and jaggery.
- Add milk to the mixture to ensure smooth texture and consistency.
- In a pan, boil apples. Let it heat. Then mash them to prepare fresh apple stew.
- Stir in the banana mixture in the apple stew and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on the toast.
Over to you
Relatively low in calories and abundantly wholesome this is all you need to stimulate your energy levels and for the overall goodness. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this amazingly nutritive and flavorsome dish!
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: