Classic Avocado Toast
By Nmami Agarwal
The creamy, buttery and rich flavor of avocado makes it heart of every dish it gets in. Classic avocado toast is one of the best ways to consume avocados; it is the quickest, light and satisfying meal and if you have not tried this before, this is the right moment!
Avocado is a healthy fat, low in carbohydrates and high in fiber. They are loaded with heart healthy monounsaturated fatty acids. Multi grain bread is a good energy source as it is loaded with fiber, vitamins and minerals.
- One slice of multigrain bread
- 35 gm ripe avocado (peeled)
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic- crushed
- Salt and pepper as needed
- ¼ tsp red chili flakes (optional)
Calories: 148 Kcal
Carbs: 13.5 gm
Proteins: 3.4 gm
Fats: 8 gm
- Toast your multi grain bread until it gets firm and golden
- Poach avocado in small amount of water
- Remove pit from avocado and mash it with fork until it reaches to the consistency you prefer and add little salt.
- Add crushed garlic, salt, pepper and chili flakes to the avocado mash
- Spread avocado on the top of the toast.
- Enjoy the healthy scrumptious and fairly simple to make classic avocado toast.
Over to you
Avocado is incredibly nutritious and its flavor can gel with various dishes and enhance the preparation. It can help losing weight and this toast is a mouth filing healthy meal you can have in breakfast.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: