Cinnamon Apple Overnight Oatmeal Smoothie
By Nmami Agarwal
This thick and creamy rib filling bowl of overnight oats with the nourishing benefits of apple will keep you satisfied for hours. It’s vegan and gluten-free if that’s what you look for in your recipes.
Oats- Oats are rich in antioxidants and contain a powerful soluble fibre called beta-glucan. It helps in reducing bad cholesterol levels and help in regulating the blood glucose levels.
Apple- Apples are nutritious filled with antioxidants, have prebiotic effect to promote good gut bacteria and are really good for your heart.
- 15 grams oats
- 1 teaspoon roasted cinnamon powder
- 1 small apple, peeled and cored
- 1 date, pitted
- 100 millilitre low-fat milk
- Water as required
Calories: 216 Cal
Carbs: 42.5 gm
Protein: 5.6 gm
Fats: 2.9 gm
- Place all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Give the ingredients a good stir and keep covered overnight, refrigerated.
- The next morning, put all the ingredients in a blender, and blend to a smooth consistency. Add more milk or water if required.
- Transfer to a smoothie glass, and enjoy!
Over to you
This healthy and nutritious version of apples with oats is a delight to be eaten in the form of breakfast. It’s loaded with good carbs and healthy antioxidants. Do give it a try!
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: