Carrot Apple Ginger Smoothie
By Nmami Agarwal
Carrot apple ginger smoothie is a power punch of vitamins, fibers and antioxidants. Carrot and apple fusion with ginger is a perfect pairing of taste and ample benefits.
Carrots have antioxidants, Vitamin A and other nutrients. It helps in improving vision. Apples are rich in flavonoids and dietary fiber which helps weight loss and lowers the risk of diabetes and ginger has millions of health benefits.
Calorie: 104 Kcal
Carbohydrates: 23.5 gm
Fats: 0.9 gm
Proteins: 1 gm
- 1 small red apple
- 30 gm carrot (1/2 medium)
- 1” ginger
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Water as required
- 3 ice cubes (optional)
- 4-6 mint leaves
- Thoroughly wash apple, ginger and carrot. Roughly cut the apples without peeling and remove the skin of carrot and roughly cut it too.
- Pour lemon juice and water into blender and then add rest of the ingredients except ginger.
- When the ingredients have been blended with water, take ginger and gently grate it in a grater.
- Mix grated ginger in rest of the smoothie in blender for 10 seconds.
- Serve the smoothie topped with mint leaves.
Over to you
Carrots, apples and ginger are the perfect food for body; they help overall functions and also have healing properties and it is a great way to inculcate these nutritional ingredients in your diet.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: