Broccoli Omelet Toast
By Nmami Agarwal
The greener the better! Load up on the nutrients of eggs by adding some amazing exotic vegetables to your ordinary omelet!
Key Ingredients and Benefits
Broccoli is a nutrient rich vegetable filled with fibers, proteins, vitamin C, iron and potassium. It helps in preventing cancer and also lowers down the bad cholesterol levels. Eggs are a good source of protein needed by the body to build muscles and tissues. They contain lutein and zeaxanthin, antioxidants which helps in improving the eye health.
- 6-7 broccoli florets (50 gm)
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 slice of multigrain bread, toasted
Calories: 127 Kcal
Carbs: 16.8 grams
Protein: 7.8 grams
Fats: 3.3 gramss
- Heat a non-stick skillet with olive oil. Add broccoli and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Beat egg, parsley leaves, salt and chili flakes. Pour this mixture to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes and then flip omelet and cook 2 minutes more until cooked through.
- Serve with toasted multigrain bread.
Over to you
Get ready to enjoy this healthy and delicious breakfast recipe and kick start your day on the perfect note.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: