Broccoli mix recipe
By Nmami Agarwal
When talking about vegetables we tend to have lots of option but not every option will be healthy unless we have a good idea how to prepare it to have best out of it. However, having greens in diet helps maintain our overall health in the long run. This recipe is indeed a good combination of having a food which is packed with nutrition, essentially required by our body during winters.
Broccoli is one vegetable that you can count for having rich dozens of nutrientsbeta-carotene, phosphorous B complex, vitamin C and E. Other vegetable like carrot is known to have high vitamin A and green peas contain copious amount of vitamin k.
This recipe has the most nutritional punch of vegetables. You can count on broccoli for having healthy bone, good carbs and high fiber which helps in having good digestion. Talking about quinoa, one can say it’s a magical superfood packed with protein and fiber and the good news it’s gluten-free.
- 50 gms Chopped Broccoli
- 20 gms Chopped Carrot
- 15 gms Green peas
- 20 gms Chopped capsicum
- 10 gms Celery diced
- 10 grams Quinoa
- Salt as per taste
- Crushed Black pepper
Calories – 78.2 Kcal
Proteins – 4.7 grams
Fat – 0.84 grams
Carbohydrates – 12.6 grams
- In a pan add all the chop veggies and water to boil the veggies with a bit of salt.
- Boil the vegetables, but do not overcook.
- Then remove the cooked vegetable pan and set them asideadd black pepper and mix it.
- Rinse the quinoa under cold running water to remove its bitter flavor.
- Now add quinoa in a cooking pan add double the amount of water in it and 1 pinch of salt in it.
- Place the pan over a medium heat and bring it to boil.
- Reduce to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes let it be tender and the liquid is absorbed.
- Now add the cooked quinoa into the mix vegetable bowl and give it a quick stir.
Over to you
Add a bowl of this warming and nutritious bowl into your diet to see a change in your health as this will give you much needed nutrition .as this has a good mix of vegetable this will give a boost to your health.
Like this Article ?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: