Breakfast broccoli eggs
By Nmami Agarwal
Breakfast broccoli eggs are packed with various benefits along with pleasing flavor that makes you ready with your entire day protein requirement.
Broccoli is one of the healthiest ingredients which boost the benefits of any meal. It is rich in potassium, fiber, vitamin C and antioxidants to fight cancer. Eggs are high-quality proteins, rich in vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron, and copper.
- 40 grams chopped broccoli
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper as per taste
Calories: 120 Kcal
Carbohydrates: 3.7 gm
Protein: 8.9 gm
Fats: 8.2 gm
- Add broccoli to pan and add 4 tablespoons of boiling water. Let it steam for about 2 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Add coconut oil, chili powder, and garlic to broccoli. Add salt and pepper and stir everything together to coat the broccoli.
- Crack the eggs into each dip, sprinkle over more salt and then put the lid back for 4-6 minutes until the whites have set.
- Sprinkle some lemon juice over the cooked broccoli eggs before serving.
Over to you
Broccoli and eggs are perfect ingredients to add proteins in the diet. It’s a filling breakfast which helps you kick start your day!
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: