By Nmami Agarwal
Bran muffin is a delicious dessert recipe which has the goodness of whole wheat bran. The high in insoluble fiber content in bran is heart and stomach friendly.
Bran is a good source of dietary fiber. It prevents from various chronic diseases. It treats stomach cancer, gallbladder disease, breast cancer, and several colon diseases. It also prevents constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, high blood pressure, and type 2 diabetes.
- 30 gm whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseeds
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 20 gram all bran flakes
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Calories: 199 Kcal
Carbohydrates: 40 gm
Protein: 10.3 gm
Fats: 2.4 gm
- Preheat microwave at 400 F.
- Stir together flour, coconut sugar, flax seeds, and baking powder.
- In a bowl combine cereal and almond milk and let it stand for 2-3 minutes. Add egg whites and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and stir it until it’s combined
- Spoon into muffin tins with liners
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes
- Sprinkle cinnamon and cook on a rack.
Over to you
Bran muffin can be topped with peanut butter and spreading almonds. Cinnamon, almond milk enhances the flavors and benefits of bran muffins. It is a healthier way of saving you from sweet tooth cravings.
Like this Recipe?
Share it with your friends and loved ones: